Saturday, May 10, 2008

My gorgeous hat & buttons

Well a huge THANK YOU to Kylie for our market place swap - she made me this gorgeous hat ...

I in turn am making some things for her little girl (fingers crossed that all will be completed this weekend & in the post Monday morning). Sorry I was unable to get a pic of it on my head as I have had no one to take the pic yet - will try and get Mr Spunky to do it tomorrow.


Also here are some lovely buttons I picked up on local opshop visit while mum was here. I just adore the glass ones - esp the ones with butterflies etched on the underside (may be hard to see in the pic - I really need to work on my photographic skills). I doubt I will ever use them, but they were too pretty (and cheap) to leave there.

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Glad it arrived safely and that it fits - LOVE the buttons too - what a great find and I would not have left them there either!

Unknown said...

Oh the hat is lovely! And the buttons too. I have a weakness for buttons, especially red ones.

Little Munchkins said...

Lovely beanie. I also did a swap with Kylie and the beanies she sent me are gorgeous!