Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Terribly slack.....

I can't believe it has been almost a month since my last post!! I do have good excuses - the internet was down for at least a week and a half - honestly what did we do before the internet??
I was away for another week & my gorgeous mum was here for the other week. On top of that I have been doing the painstasking & very time consuming Fabric stash cull - this really has not been easy. But we are moving in 5 1/2 weeks & Mr Spunky is being tuff. I think I would have easily filled 20 packing boxes with all my stash - new, vintage, recycled, including chenille bedspreads etc but he has limited me to 3, yes 3!! I think I may have sneaked an extra box, but really need so many more. Mum was a wonderful help & in one day we carted about 10 garbage bags full off to the local charity shop.....


I haven't had a chance to do much sewing in this time, but I did sew these guys up while the internet was down.



I have also made a blue one, but think I will try & make some shorts for him. They have been made from vintage chenille & vintage sheet fabric.

No comments: