Sunday, March 22, 2009

For the last 3 weeks I have been.....


Spending almost everyday here.
We have just come home from having 3 weeks on Hamilton Island & it was wonderful. Mr Spunky was working there so we decided he couldn't live without us & that we would have to tag along too :)
The kids swam, swam & then did a little more swimming. The island also has a small zoo which has quite a lot of animals including koalas which the kids loved patting as much as possible. Also there were dingoes, kangaroos, a cassowary, crocs etc...

The only real hiccup was cyclone Hamish, but thankfully we survived!
It was wonderful that my brother & sister in law came to visit, along with my gorgeous nieces - one of which I met for the first time - yes a pic of a very proud Auntie!
Mr Spunky forbade me from taking my sewing machine along so I did a little hand sewing - I NEVER hand sew, but it kept me from going crazy!! I will have to post a pic of the finished product soon.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Glad that you had a great time with all the rain and stayed safe. Cute pic of you and Zahli!