Friday, May 15, 2009

It's about time..

Oh I am terribly bad blogger! I know it has been about 2 weeks since my last post, but I blame being sick twice & not having a husband around for a couple of weeks. Ok there my whinge is over!
I have actually been doing quite a bit of sewing, but you will have to wait for pics of most of it. There is a new baby & childrens market starting up on the coast & although it is mostly preloved stuff the lady was happy for me to have some of my handcrafted kids clothes, so I have been trying to finish some things for that.
I will give you a couple of pics, the first is of my littlest spunk with his new spaceman toy.
It is based on the devil cosmonaut in the first "Softies" book. He was easy to do. The second is the angel softie (tut on the net some where??) that grandma spunky made for Em - she is a much loved angel who is slept with almost every night!!

Thank you grandma spunky!! We love you!

2 comments:

willow and moo said...

Such sweet softies!

Jetta's Nest said...

We've got a 'spaceman' here too! Yours is so cute and that angel is just adorable :)