Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pyrex....

Well although it is obvious I LOVE my vintage fabric, I also have a secret love of vintage pyrex & my stash of that is almost as big as my fabric one - well not really, but it is decent. The difference is though that I use my pyrex ALL the time - I love it. Here are 2 I picked up the other day to add to my collection. The rectangular one was perfect for a yummy potato bake which I made the night I got it. I must get pictures of the rest of my collection. Are there any other vintage pyrex lovers out there?????

4 comments:

Tanya said...

I have such little storage space in my kitchen I can't build up a vintage pyrex collection, but yours is very nice- I can be an admirer! By the way, I love your bog banner photo

Vic said...

Ummm... YES!!

Hurrah for vintage Pyrex! I have a fair bit too - but not nearly as much as I'd like!

zofia said...

me me! Whenever I can see it. Hard to come by...and sometimes very exxy. Love to see yours :)

cherri said...

I had no idea there was such a fascination of old pyrex! That's cute - you are a vintage mumma!