Monday, April 5, 2010

Sewing again at last

I feel as though I have done no sewing of late, nor have I felt like it....I was getting a little worried. But over the last few days I have managed to finish a few things.



This is a very very quick set I whipped up on Friday night when i found out we were going to visit a new bubby. It was just an extra to put in with a few other gifts I already had.



The bag & skirt are orders from a lady - her daughter wanted the sesame street fabric for the bag & I wasn't sure how it would go - but it turned out better than expected. Both the skirt & the sesame street bag are made from vintage recycled fabrics. Sorry about the pics - as I have mentioned before Photography is not my forte & I haven't ironed the orders yet either - they are just some quick snapshops.

2 comments:

cherri said...

OH Claire I looove the sesame st handbag!

Leah said...

Hi, I had you in my list of favourites with all my other blogs! And at work the other day, my friend brought in her skirts to show me and guess what I recognised the green one! When she said Spunky Monkey, I remembered I had you in my blog list and turns out you live not far. I love all your things and your fabric stash is amazing, very jealous! I hope this all makes sense! Leah