Thursday, September 3, 2009

A party skirt...

My baby girl is no baby any more & is growing ever so fast. I went to raid her summer wear & it is all too small. And as she was invited to a little girls party we needed an outfit & one which was quick & easy to whip up. I just loved this moda rose fabric & wish I had bought more of it. I teamed it with an Amy Butler spot & just added some applique to a plain t-shirt to match. Em was happy & it passed the twirl-worthy test, so I am sure we will get a little wear out of this one!

8 comments:

Sara said...

The outfit is adorable.

Em really does look like she's grown quite a bit! They grow like weeds! (well, mine do at least. ;) )

zofia said...

Very sweet Claire.
She's doing wonderful poses- look at that stance! ;)

Little Munchkins said...

That is adorable. I love the fabric too - sweet and girly.

Punky's Mamma said...

SUPER sweet!

Tas said...

Just gorgeous. This is one of my all time favourite prints too. Have it hidden away in my stash but will I ever use it...?

Jetta's Nest said...

Wow Claire, she does look like she's grown heaps!

The outfit is just gorgeous, I love the last photo!!

Sam

Louise said...

Lovely! I would wear that myself if I could get into it ;)

johanna said...

wow, this outfit looks gorgeous on Em. I love the fabric that you have used