Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy....

I have been so very busy of late - I think I am trying to sort things out before we move - goodness it only about 3 months away! I have to destash so much & don't want to, but Mr Spunky has given me the hard word! I have had no where near as much time to sew, but have managed to finish these 2..
First is another twirly skirt for Em, I really must get my act together & do up a tutorial for this skirt - it is mostly just remembering to take pics as I sew one up!

Second is a pair of pants I drafted up & made out of vintage sheets. They have not turned out exactly as I would have hoped, but Em seemed to love them & wanted to put them on straight away!




By the way, remember that my giveaway ends on Monday......

1 comment:

Jetta's Nest said...

Those pants are super funky!