Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mr Postman You Are Wonderful...




Well Mrs Postman in our case, because you delivered my purchase from Jetta's Nest . Em absolutely LOVES it , well so do I, but unfortunately it will not fit me. Although I can make this style of top, the applique detail & the fabric selection are just so WONDERFUL!! So for a gorgeous piece of kids clothing which is very well made & unique check out her blog which also has a link to her Etsy store - you won't regret it!!


Thanks so much again Xiola!!



4 comments:

Tracy said...

Very cute

Xiola said...

I'm so pleased you're happy with it Claire. It's always a bit nerve wracking selling something to someone that sews themselves so it's really great to get such amazing feedback!

Black Eyed Susie said...

Looks gorgeous and so does your daughter.

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.