Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mr Postman You Are Wonderful...




Well Mrs Postman in our case, because you delivered my purchase from Jetta's Nest . Em absolutely LOVES it , well so do I, but unfortunately it will not fit me. Although I can make this style of top, the applique detail & the fabric selection are just so WONDERFUL!! So for a gorgeous piece of kids clothing which is very well made & unique check out her blog which also has a link to her Etsy store - you won't regret it!!


Thanks so much again Xiola!!



3 comments:

Tracy said...

Very cute

Jetta's Nest said...

I'm so pleased you're happy with it Claire. It's always a bit nerve wracking selling something to someone that sews themselves so it's really great to get such amazing feedback!

Black Eyed Susie said...

Looks gorgeous and so does your daughter.