Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Finally UFO's no more!

Well I have got my act together & finished a few things on my UFO pile. The first are 2 pair of pants. The cord is recycled from a big persons pair of cord pants with the back pockets being used for the side pockets on the second pair which are made from a recycled retro curtain. craftymamas competition for this month is recreating clothing.


I love this cowboys fabric & only wish I had bought more. I cut out one of the little guys & appliqued it on the back of the pants.


Next is a quick little outfit I have made up for my sister in laws baby due any time now. The cow print is flannel - so lovely and soft.


The next is a reversible smock/apron style top. I have made quite a few of these for Em & they look great over a long sleeve & jeans. I am contemplating making some of these up in both new & vintage fabrics to sell on etsy...hmmmm... will have to get my act together!


Lastly is a dress I have been meaning to make up for a while. I have been playing with & sketching a few different appliques for dresses. This is a great style which has enough room to wear over a long sleeve or just on its own when it gets warm. It pops over the head with no buttons/zips.

2 comments:

naomi said...

love the pants Claire- they are awesome! It's so hard to get things together to sell, isnt it? You really do have some great vintage fabrics.

Ansia said...

Oh, love the fabric! I have made a coat and little dress out to the same.