Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The UFO Pile.....

I am hopeless in the fact that when I decide I want to make something, I have to do then & there (well start it anyway), thus leading to the fact that I have a HUGE ufo pile. But I thought I better bight the bullet & try & finish a few things - I started easy with these 3 pair of pants. All are made from recycled vintage fabrics & I am just about to dabble in a bit of selling on Etsy, so if I get my act together they may end up in my store.......

Anyway the funny thing is though, that although I completed these three, I also cut out 4 other items, so really my UFO pile has now increased - oh well, one day I may get better !!

2 comments:

Black Eyed Susie said...

Cute! Great fabrics and good luck with Etsy.

Kylie said...

Oh you should see my UFO pile - i think that I have something in every room!