Thursday, September 18, 2008


Well shorts are my sewing machines favourite item at the moment. I am making quite a few in an effort to get the kids summer wardrobes a bit more together & also as I am making some for my sisters kids & also a few orders.
These first pair are made from fabulous vintage recycled pirate theme fabric. Em wanted to play pirates & hunt for treasure when she modelled these so for a good hour I had to hide different toys inthe back yard for her to find!
These next couple of pictures are of some part made ones & my favourites - Raggedy Ann - it was one of my favourite books as a little girl. I would wear a pair of these in my size I think!
And these 2 piles are just SOME of the fabric I have found when rummaging through my stash to make, yes, more shorts!! I will no doubt list some in my Etsy store when I get my act together too!

1 comment:

Jetta's Nest said...

Yep, summers coming and it's short making season here too (although I'm not quite as organised as you LOL). They all look amazing and I can't even fathom the depth of your stash!! Can't wait to see more!