Thursday, March 13, 2008

Beautiful japanese sewing books


Like so many of you I am sure, I just adore the Japanese style of clothing & had been after some of their little girls clothing books for quite some time. I must say a huge thanks to my sister in law Noriko & her mum in Japan for sending them to me. They are worth getting even if just to look through. My problem now is to decide which to sew first - I love ALL of the patterns. I have earmarked a vintage sheet for a top or dress so will have to attack one of the patterns over the weekend, even though I have to finish matching pants for my nieces & a bag or 2 for my sister in law for her birthday......

1 comment:

Vera Jean said...

Hi, be careful, these books are highly addictive. I have sewn a few items with little trouble.. the biggest problem is finding time..lol :)