Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Some completed sewing, well almost...



I have a zillion projects on the go, and am forever wanting to start new things, but I made myself sit down & complete a few things today. First & formost was a bag for my sister in laws birthday tomorrow. This was actually the third bag I made, but the first I was half happy with - silly me kept trying new patterns & not going with tried & tested ones. Unfortuantely it doesn't look that fantastic in the photo, but it is a great pattern. It is called the WASP BAG - I found the tutorial for it on the net, but can't remember where sorry - I am sure if you google the name you will find it.

The second lot was 2 pair of basic matching pants for my 2 nieces (one is 4 the other 6 months).

Finally the top which I chose from the Japanese girls clothes sewing book - it is almost finished - just have to do the arm & bottom hem. Considering the book is in Japanese the pictures made it really easy to follow!!

I think that is my crafty release for today......

1 comment:

Vi said...

I adore the wasp bag you made and the clothes are so cute. :-) Son and I are making the Better homes crackle recipe on Friday..yours look yum!