Well I started out with the intention of making the tutorial by Mollychicken for her cute chicken, but kind of fell by the way side & ended up with these 2 scruffy looking ones. I made their heads from vintage chenille - dd didn't want hair, but thought I would make ds one with a bit of spunky hair (the bedspread fringe). They were a bit of a rush job, so rather rough sewing, but the kids don't care which is great! The kids also picked out the body fabrics from my scrap bag.
I go through stages with my sewing, usually from clothes to bags/cushions, but am at present in a crafting for the kids mood.