Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter Baskets



Well I have 2 wee ones who are 18months & 3 years so we have decided we will do a treasure hunt for them this easter (we did it for our 3 year old last year & she had the most wonderful time!!). I wanted them to have a little basket each & bought some spotted felt, which i was just going to do a very basic square basket, but then found Jodie at ricracs fantastic tutorial for fabric buckets. (Thanks Jodie). These are great & SO,SO easy to make!! I have a pic of my daughters one finished the other pic is of the felt/fabric I will make my little boys out of. I will however just add a handle at the top so it is easier for them to carry around.

This really is fabulous tutorial & I am going to make myself a couple to neaten up my sewing odds & ends.

No comments: